Sweet lord – not sure what’s better. The actual red velvet brownie recipe or the fabulous commentary about said brownie!
Either way, this demands to be shared!
For my first recipe, I have to post my favorite. I’ll be honest – there are more calories in this than deleterious asian drivers in San Francisco. Sorry I’m not sorry.
This is by far the most delicious thing I make and it can be yours too.
Guaranteed to get you a hot boyfriend.
Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream FrostingSource: Photo and Adapted Recipe from Follow Our Footprints Blog
- 1/2 cup (8tbsp) unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 & 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz red food coloring
- 1 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
White Chocolate Buttercream/Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup (4tbsp) unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 & 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
View original post 523 more words